Graduate Teaching Assistant - Core Subject Specialism
- Ealing - Southall
- Ofsted Outstanding Secondary School
- £75-100 per day
- To start in September - Interviews in the next 2 weeks
Did you recently graduate and are looking for a School where you can gain valuable classroom experience?
Do you want to start your career in education at an outstanding school?
Have a passion for English, Maths, Science or Geography and want to inspire young minds?
Does this sound like you?
If the answer is a resounding yes then this outstanding Secondary school in Ealing would love to meet you.
You will be challenged from day one, supporting teachers closely in the planning and delivery of key curriculums.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and learn in an environment where every day is a learning experience, every trial is rewarding and at the end you will have the opportunity to become the Teacher.
Working alongside the School, Horizon Teachers will offer you all the support you need as well as additional career development opportunities.
Why Horizon Teachers?
- We have specialised in successfully placing Graduate Teaching Assistants into Secondary Schools across London and the South West for over 10 years.
- We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers of your choice if you refer someone you know.
A range of benefits are on offer:
- Top pay rates and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks
- Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
- Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
- A high-level of support and training
- You choose how you are paid and which payroll company you wish to use
- Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
- The perfect way to launch your career in education
We are looking for graduates who:
- Have a degree (a 2:1 is desirable)
- Have excellent A Level results
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Are enthusiastic, positive and works with a pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude
- Enjoy working with young people
- Are adaptable and flexible
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. If your application is successful we will be in touch within 24 hours.