Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor looking for a new and exciting opportunity with an immediate start?
Horizon Teachers are currently working with a well-known Ealing based secondary school seeking an experienced and enthusiastic cover supervisor to help them out when staff numbers are low.
The school are extremely proud of their students, their successes and achievements in recent years, their mission is to provide first rate teaching, learning and extra-curricular activities within a caring and supportive environment.
The role as a cover supervisor would be to cover pre-planned lessons in the absence of a class teacher so you may be asked to cover a variety of subjects.
Strong behaviour management will be a key part of the role, setting classroom expectations from the moment you walk into the classroom and being confident in delivering a lesson.
About the School:
• Friendly, warm and welcoming, you will feel like part of the family from day one
• Large mixed 11 - 19 Secondary School
• Rated Outstanding
• Located in West London
To be successful in your application you will have the following:
• Experience working as a cover supervisor
• Strong behaviour management
• Educated to a degree level
• Has a confident and pro-active Can-do' attitude
• Sports background (A bonus but not essential)
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We are just like you! Here at Horizon Teachers, many of our consultants have experience in the education sector and are passionate about supporting schools, support staff and teachers!
• Horizon Teachers are committed to keeping our staff happy! Please visit our Google reviews with a rating of 4.7 stars.
• You choose how you are paid, either directly by Horizon or via your Payroll Company
• If you choose to be paid via a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to ensure you benefit from it
In order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future. The school are keen to remotely interview and hire as soon as possible.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.