Do you have a passion for all things sport related?
Looking to make a difference and teach students the importance of a healthy lifestyle and it's effect on the body and the mind?
Horizon Teachers are working in conjunction with an Ofsted "Good" Academy hoping to appoint a P.E Teacher this September on a permanent basis.
Please have a look at the job description below and if you fit the bill or you know someone that does (We pay up to £250 for referrals) then don’t hesitate to get in touch today on 0207 444 0009
The ideal applicant will:
- Have some experience teaching P.E from Key stage 3 to 5
- Have a passion for fitness, nutrition and wellbeing
- Have a wide knowledge of sports rules and proper technique
- Hold qualified teaching status or a relevant qualification backed up by some solid and consistent experience in the field
- Be ambitious and keen to progress into a leadership role
- Have the right to work in the UK
About the School:
- Based in West London
- Highly supportive leadership team and an open, positive learning environment where you will flourish too
- Fully equipped gym for you to use
- Competitive salary
- Parking on site
Why Horizon Teachers?
- We have specialised in successfully placing teaching and support staff into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
- We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
- We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
- A comprehensive induction programme with support and mentoring
- A superb, modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities
- A happy, hard-working and highly ambitious community in which students and staff treat one another with care and respect
Get in touch today on 0207 444 0009 to find out more about what we have to offer.