Head of Music Teacher
- Permanent, full time teaching role;
- Head of Music Department;
- Salary: MPS4-UPS3 with TLR for suitable candidates;
- January 2019 start;
- Teaching and pastoral responsibilities.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) to teach Music;
- Enhanced DBS on update system;
- Experienced teacher of Music;
- Experience leading a team, and potential to successfully lead a team of teachers;
- Passion for teaching students of all abilities.
- Mixed secondary school, ages 11-18;
- Offers GSCE music at KS4 level, and BTEC at KS5 level- both depending on the demand and ability of the students each year;
- On route to Ofsted Outstanding;
- Combines a great learning environment, academic focus, and exceptional pastoral care;
- Is committed to hiring and retaining staff who are highly motivated to enhance the student experience, and the wellbeing of that staff is valued and taken extremely seriously.
This is a great opportunity that will be in high demand, so If this role is of interest to you, please do get in contact as soon as possible!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon