All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
- IBM Manual, 1925
Horizon Teachers are currently working with an Ealing based Secondary School seeking to appoint a passionate and inspirational Computer Science Teacher to start in January 2021.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• Education specialist consultants, many ex-teachers themselves, with over a decade worth of industry experience.
• We offer support through the whole process including CV formatting and interview preparation completely free of charge
• A 4.7* rating on Google! Meaning we are highly trusted by the staff we have helped.
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
Further information on this role:
• Teaching Computer Science from KS3 to KS5
• AQA Curriculum based
• West London
Know someone who would love this role? Put them in touch and earn yourself £200 in vouchers.
Please email your CV immediately to register your interest in this position
Due to recent government advice with regards to COVID-19 Horizon Teachers are currently working from home. In order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.