Are you an enthusiastic, ambitious and conscientious graduate looking to launch a career in Secondary Education?
These are exceptional times with recruitment on hold for many sectors, however, Secondary schools have fully reopened and are pressing on with recruitment. We are currently recruiting for a high performing Secondary school in Chessington who are seeking a full-time Teaching Assistant. The school has a friendly team of Teaching Assistants, is easily accessible with excellent transport links a short walk away and has recently rated Good by Ofsted.
Your main responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant are providing support to the class teacher and their students with special educational needs. You play a key role in raising the attainment of these students. Training, support and guidance will be provided by experienced, encouraging and welcoming staff as well as Horizon Teachers. If you are thinking of a career in teaching, the school will offer a complete academic years' work that will support your teacher training applications.
If you are an enthusiastic graduate who is passionate about supporting pupils with special needs and who is looking for a full-time role to start immediately, we would love to hear from you. In order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• The best pay rates in London
• A team of specialist education consultants with over 80 years of combined experience and including many ex-teachers
• A 4.7* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
• Free Safeguarding and Behaviour Management training
• Established and exclusive relationships with schools across London and the South East
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
We would love to hear from the following Teaching Assistant:
• Friendly, proactive and enthusiastic
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Relevant experience and enjoys working with children (e.g. in school, tutoring, youth work etc.)
• Experience of working with children with special educational needs (desirable)
• A 2.1 degree or above
Please apply immediately with an up to date CV to find out more.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.