Business Studies Teacher
Outer London Main pay scale
Do you have experience teaching GCSE and A level Business Studies?
Are you looking for a position where you get to focus on Teaching rather than behaviour management?
Horizon Teachers are working with a brilliant School located in Merton hoping to appoint a Business Studies Teacher on a permanent basis from January 2020.
This is a great School and positions rarely open up here so don't hesitate to get in touch today to find out more information!
What you need to be considered for this role:
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We have specialised in successfully placing Teachers into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
• We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice, always in your best interests (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• We offer competitive PAYE and Payroll Company pay rates - pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers if you refer a friend or colleague (or just someone you know!)
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.