Are you a talented, energetic, and motivated Teacher of Design and Technology looking to join a high performing mixed Secondary School in January?
These are exceptional times, however, schools are remaining open and are pressing on with recruitment. Horizon Teachers are partnered with a high-performing mixed Secondary School in Kingston-upon-Thames who are currently seeking a talented full-time DT Teacher for January 2021 or sooner if available. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of supportive colleagues and leaders that make it a great place to work. The school believes that every child can achieve great things when supported by excellent teachers, a challenging curriculum and engaged families. It offers outstanding modern buildings and facilities, strong leadership and fantastic opportunities for progression.
The Design and Technology Department aims to equip students with an understanding of the technological world in which we live and seeks to inspire them to use this technology to change and improve the lives of themselves and others. The role is to teach DT across Key Stages 3 and 4.
If you have a passion for Design and Technology, and a desire to enable students to receive the very best teaching, we would love to hear from you. The role is a long-term contract with applications from well-qualified experienced teachers and NQTs welcome. To protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• The best daily pay rates in London
• A team of specialist education consultants with several years of experience and including many ex-teachers
• A 4.7* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll/Umbrella company pay solutions and the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks (pay is uplifted through a Payroll Company)
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company
• We offer up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
We would love to hear from the following Design and Technology Teacher:
• Someone that inspires students with dedication and enthusiasm
• A passion in delivering lessons in innovative ways
• Experience teaching KS3 and KS4 DT in the UK
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained with a relevant undergraduate degree
Please apply immediately with an up to date CV to find out more.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found