A good Primary School in Sunbury-on- Thames are seeking a Year 5 Teacher to join their team from September. This School is part of a multi academy trust of Primary and Secondary Schools who work in partnership together with a shared vision and ethos.
This is an inclusive school that celebrates the achievements of all learners. Children are proud of their school and are keen to learn.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Hold QTS
• Be an NQT or have at least one years teaching experience in a UK primary school
• Be able to work effectively in a team to share good practise
• Have high expectations of children's learning
The school can offer you:
• Outstanding professional development
• Opportunities to share good practice with and learn from other schools
• Children who behave well and are keen to learn
• A friendly and supportive team of staff
This is an opportunity to secure a permanent role in an exciting, developing school.
The Head Teacher will be holding interviews as applications are received so apply now or call the Primary Teachers Team on 0207 444 0009 to find out more.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.