A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced KS2 Teacher to provide support to the Teachers within Year 6 in the lead up to the SATs.
The role will involve working with small groups with the aim of raising achievement in reading and writing and covering full classes whilst the Class Teachers take individuals/groups to do some focused sessions.
The Year 6 class are a well behaved and bright group. As they are generally a high achieving group, they sometimes have a tendency to hold back and not push themselves. The school are looking for you to work with the Class Teachers to challenge the class to achieve more.
• A qualified Primary Teacher, with experience of teaching in KS2
• Committed and hardworking
• Passionate about raising achievement and making a difference to the school
• Available on a full time basis
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
• Excellent support from subject specialist Teachers, including PE, Art and Music
• Plenty of parking available
• Based within the Sunbury area
This role is for an ASAP start.
Salary will be dependent on your experience, up to a maximum of £225 per day.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.