Do you have previous experience working with SEN children?
If your answer is Yes, then this role is for you!
This lovely Primary school located in Barnet, are looking to take on a confident and assertive Teaching Assistant, to support pupils across KS1/KS2. This is a long-term role for the rest of the academic year, which is starting ASAP.
SEND Teaching Assistant:
• Work 1:1 with a child who has challenging behaviour
• Proven experience as an SEN Teaching assistant
• An understanding of complex needs
• Strong communication and behaviour management skills
Benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• The best pay rates in London up to £500 per week.
• 4.8* google rating
• Free safeguarding and Behaviour management training
• Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across London and the south-east for over 14 years.
• Refer a friend scheme offering up to £300
• Easy registration process
We are currently holding video consultations online, so please apply as soon as possible to be considered!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.