Position: Senior Science Technician
Start Date: January or ASAP
Salary: £90-130 per day
Contract Type: Long-term
Are you an experienced Senior Science Technician looking to work within an outstanding Science Department with state-of-the-art facilities?
Or are you an ambitious Science Technician looking for a progression?
A popular Secondary school in Bexley are looking for a full-time Senior Science Technician to join their Science Department from January or ASAP. The role is to support the teaching of Science, to assistant the Science teaching staff and to ensure that Science equipment and stocks are kept safe and reliable. You will be responsible for the supervision of the technician team, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the team. The role is ideal for those that have worked in a school before in a similar role or for an experience Science Technician looking to make the step up.
The school is a progressive and vibrant learning community that focuses on raising the aspirations and releasing the potential of every young student. It has an excellent reputation within the local community for academic success. Members of staff are welcomed, respected, valued and cared for. The Science Department has state-of-the-art of facilities as well as a team of talented specialists.
We are looking for a Senior Science Technician who:
• Has a good standard of education (a Science degree is desirable)
• Has extensive lab experience with knowledge of Health and Safety
• Has broad based knowledge and skills in Science
• Has experience in a similar role or as a Science Technician
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills
• Can manage and prioritise workload
• Enjoys working with young people
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in education
To find out more about this role, please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV or call James on 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.