- Secondary schools
- Multiple opportunities available
- To start ASAP
- £80-120 per day
Horizon Teachers are currently seeking flexible and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to join our expanding and successful team immediately. We work closely with Secondary schools across Croydon that book daily, short-term and long-term Cover Supervisors. As a Cover Supervisor you will supervise classes of students in the absence of the teacher. The role includes handing out and collecting pre-prepared work set by the department, as well as supporting students where needed.
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor that has strong oral and written communication skills as well as effective behaviour management strategies. The role is well suited to a graduate that is looking to hone their classroom management skills and launch their teaching career. Likewise it is also suitable to an experienced Cover Supervisor that is looking for fresh and exciting opportunities. Training and support will be offered by experienced, welcoming members of staff in the schools. Teacher training applications will be supported with Cover Supervisor experience and many schools also offer direct teacher training programmes. A range of benefits are on offer:
• Top pay rates of £80-120 per day
• Comprehensive induction programmes at our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
• A high-level of support and training
• Opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teacher training with a school
• A team of friendly, caring and knowledgeable consultants (Please look at our Google reviews)
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals
• The perfect way to launch your career in educationWe are looking for a Cover Supervisor who:
• Has a good standard of education (a degree is desirable)
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills
• Can manage classes of students
• Is happy to support students
• Is adaptable, flexible and organised
• Has a friendly, positive and encouraging attitudePlease apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV. We will contact you immediately if your application is successful.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.