"No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess." - Sir Isaac Newton
These are exceptional times, however, we know that schools will reopen and Horizon Teachers are working full-time with schools to find the best opportunities for then. We are working in partnership with a large, diverse and successful school in Croydon who are currently seeking to appoint a talented full-time Science Teacher from Easter.
This is a excellent opportunity to join a large community school that has an exciting future after heavily investing in in state-of-the-art resources and technology as well as redesigning teaching and learning expectations. You will be joining a strong, cohesive, and successful team of inspiring teachers who enjoy working together to develop a love of learning. The school consistently outperforms other schools in terms of pupils' progress whatever the pupil's starting point.
If you are an outstanding teacher, who can achieve the highest standards from your students and work as part of a team to create a culture of success through challenge and innovation, we would love to hear from you. The successful applicant will be a well-qualified teacher who is committed to achieving high standards and developing each child to their potential.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• A team of specialist education consultants with a wealth of experience and including many ex-teachers
• A 4.8* Google rating from over 350 teachers, support staff and schools we have worked with
• CPD Courses available
• Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across London and the South East for over 12 years
• A Refer a Friend Scheme offering up to £200
We would love for hear from the following Science Teacher:
• Talented, enthusiastic and motivated
• Has taught KS3-4 Science in the UK
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained with a relevant undergraduate degree
Please apply immediately with an up to date CV to find out more.
To protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff, we will be holding video interviews and consultations for the foreseeable future.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.