Position: Science Teacher
Start Date: Long-term from January 2020
Area: Croydon, London
Age range: Key Stage 3/4
Type: 11-18 Comprehensive
Salary: £140- £250 per day
Are you an ambitious Science teacher looking to joining a thriving comprehensive school on its journey to outstanding?
Horizon Teachers are looking for a full-time Science Teacher to join a popular school in Croydon from January 2020. We are looking for an experienced teacher or an NQT that has experience in teaching the Science curriculum across Key Stages 3/4. This position is open to teachers looking for part-time.
This school we are recruiting for is a thriving 11 to 18 comprehensive located in outer London that is on an exciting journey of improvement to becoming outstanding. Staff in the school work as a cohesive team sand seek to ensure that students develop both inside and outside the classroom, with extensive extra-curricular activities on offer. The intention is that pupils leave the school with the emotional and social intelligence to succeed in the real world, as well as strong academic qualifications.
We are looking for the following Science Teacher:
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained with a relevant undergraduate degree
• Experience teaching KS3 and KS4
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
A range of benefits are on offer, including:
• A team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups across the trust
• Comprehensive induction programmes with support and mentoring
• A forward-thinking learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A safe, inclusive learning community where staff and students thrive
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
To find out more about this role, please apply ASAP with an up to date CV or call 0207 444 0009
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.