Class Teacher Year 4, Bromley, Kent
A good Academy in Bromley Kent is seeking an innovative, experienced KS2 teacher to take a year 4 class for April 2018. The role offers a competitive salary for a permanent full-time role which involves collaborating with colleagues to create a curriculum to truly develop pupils. This innovative school is committed to CPD and offers a fantastic professional development programme with lots of opportunities to develop your teaching practices. The leadership team work hard to ensure that all staff feel valued.
As the ideal candidate you will:
• Seek to help the pupils develop across a range of areas
• Be capable of consistently delivering KS2 lessons at a high standard
• Be ambitious and enthusiastic
The school offers:
• Access to an excellent NQTs programme
• Access to further education programmes including Masters qualifications and PhD study
• A competitive salary
To be considered for this exciting and unique role, please apply with an up to date C.V.