Start Date: ASAP
Location: South London
Type: 11-18 mixed comprehensive
Salary: £60 - £70 per day
Horizon are currently recruiting and has fantastic opportunities available for confident and experienced Teaching Assistants. If you have experience of working on a 1:1 basis and are comfortable supporting the teacher working with small groups then this could be the perfect role for you.
The schools we work with aim to ensure that all students are making excellent progress from our excellent teaching staff as well as the contribution and support from teaching assistants who are passionate about helping children fulfil their full potential.
• 1:1 experience working with children
• Comfortable supporting the teacher working with small groups
• Experience supporting pupils at KS3 and KS4
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in working with SEN children, but not essential
• Friendly and professional manor
• Be flexible and proactive within your school day
Horizon Teachers have successfully placed Teachers into secondary schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV, we have immediate starts available.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
- Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon –