DT Teacher (Product Design) Part Time
£140 - £210 per day
Are you and experienced, passionate teacher of Product Design who is looking for a part time opportunity from September?
Horizon Teachers is currently working with a well-known multi-ethnic comprehensive school in Redbridge supporting over 1500 students.
They put great emphasis on achievement for all and accept students with a wide range of abilities, they are proud of the achievements of all of their students, they are truly inclusive and place great value to students as they prepare for the world of work.
The school are looking for a teacher who can work on a part time basis which will be 2 days a week (Monday and Wednesday) this will be on long term basis until the end of the academic year with the right person being offered a permanent role through the school.
Why this school?
- Oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with over 400 students in the sixth form
- Work with a collaborative, forward thinking headteacher and senior leadership team
- Strong vision of success and achievement supported by an excellent continuing professional development programme for all staff
- An ambitious and supportive multicultural community that keeps their child-centred philosophy at the heart of everything they do
- Highly regarded for outstanding pupil behaviour and purposeful learning environment
- Committed to the very highest standards of student care and achievement and seek outstanding staff who wish to be part of their success.
To be successful in your application you will have the following;
- QTS or NQT Must be a qualified teacher
- Evidence of being, or have the potential to be an outstanding teacher
- Up to date knowledge in the curriculum area
- An understanding of what outstanding education looks like
- Passionate about teaching and your subject
- Available for a September start
If you feel you are the right person for this exciting opportunity then please apply with an updated copy of your CV to be considered.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.