Horizon Teachers are working with a Secondary school based in Croydon with academy status who are seeking to recruit a Teacher of Geography with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students. The position would be suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers and those with experience.
Why this role?
• A thriving, successful and hugely popular Humanities faculty led by an experienced Head of Department.
• An outstanding career development programme offering excellent opportunities.
• A forward looking, innovative and thriving working environment.
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google review rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped previously.
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you would like to apply for this position. Horizon Teachers are conducting video consultations and interviews in line with government guidelines.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found