Horizon Teachers are continuing to work from home and our consultants are available to take your call, arrange video interviews and help you secure a position for September 2020.
A growing number of children and young adults in the UK are being identified as having Special Educational Needs. These developments have led to an increase in the demand for qualified teachers and support staff.
This welcoming and inspirational school has been judged Outstanding' by Ofsted at their last three inspections. Their purpose built school has been in full operation for the last 6 years and continues to be an exciting place for students and staff.
You would be working with some of the most vulnerable and complex young people in the community. It is important that you are enthusiastic and have a true passion for special needs as the children respond positively to familiarity and find it difficult to bond with people if there are regular changes in their class.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• We always look to pay you the highest possible rate
• You choose to be paid via a payroll company or directly by Horizon
• You can choose whichever payroll company suits you
• If you choose a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to guarantee you are better off
• After 12 weeks we will pay you the permanent equivalent for the job
• For Teaching Assistants, we offer free CPD Certified Behaviour Management & Safeguarding Training Sessions
• Please look at our reviews to see from others what it is like to work with us (Google.com/horizonteachers)
• We have been helping teachers/TAs find work since 2008
• In our team we have collective experience of working with schools for over 80 years!
Benefits of working with Special Needs include:
• Small class sizes, usually 5-10 students
• A warm and supporting working environment
• State of the art facilities and resources
• Ongoing opportunities for CPD (Continued Professional Development)
• SEND points added to your salary
• Qualified mainstream teachers CAN teach in special needs schools
• You will gain a good understanding of SEND and additional needs
• Improve your classroom and behaviour management
• Teach dynamic and creative lessons
For further information, please do not hesitate on calling and speaking to some of our specialists SEND consultants about how Special Needs could be the new opportunity you've been searching for.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.