Are you looking to take your next career move from a Teaching Assistant to a HLTA?
Do you want a challenging but yet an extremely rewarding role?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated HLTA to work in a Key Stage 4 Centre in the vibrant area of London Bridge / Borough. The centre offers an education to students who have been permanently excluded or who are at risk of exclusion. Some of the students are able to return to a mainstream school.
• Must be resilient and dynamic
• The ability to remain calm and professional at all times
• Have an understanding of working with challenging behaviour
• Be able to lead and use your initiative
• Able to cover lessons when needed
• Valid DBS certificate (we can support with your application)
In return, you can expect….
• A very supportive team and environment
• Excellent SLT
• Training and development opportunities
• Smaller than average class sizes
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.
No jobs found