Teaching Assistants Needed – Russell University Graduates
1 Year Fixed Term
Up to £17,000 per annum
Q - Are you a Russell University Graduate keen to take your first step onto the teaching ladder?
Q – Are you a Graduate seeking experience in a secondary school?
Q – Are you contemplating beginning a career in the exciting world of teaching?
If YES... We have a perfect role for you!!!!
Horizon Teachers is currently working with an Ofsted Rated Good Boys School in the borough of Enfield that are looking for enthusiastic and well-spoken graduates to go into Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants roles.
What will be offered to you;
- Experience as a TA/LSA with KS3,4&5 students
- Support in developing within a Good or Outstanding School
- Exposure working with SEN students
- An Outstanding working environment
- Pay within the school holidays
- Support into pursuing a career into teaching
- Safeguarding and Behaviour Management Training provided by Horizon Teachers
- Continued professional development and advise on how to become a Teacher (if desired)
- Additional benefits available
- Working alongside teachers to offer support with small groups of students and on a 1 to 1 basis
- Support the classroom teacher in managing behaviour
- Preparing university applications for GCSE students
- Mentoring targeted students that are passionate about learning
- Working with SEN and challenging students to improve their learning in and out of the classroom
- Building rapport with staff and students
- Working hours: 8:15am-4pm or 8am-3:45pm
- The role would suit Graduates considering a career in teaching
- Assessed by Ofsted as Good with Outstanding features
- Very high attaining and academic school
- Roman Catholic Boys Comprehensive School 11-19 years
- The school will have 10 TA/LSA’s in total supporting 20 SEN students
- Prides themselves on developing and supporting support staff into pursuing a career in teaching
- Excellent reputation in London
- Challenging behaviour is not a major problem at the school
- A focus on achievement and rapidly growing
- Passion about supporting new staff on their career move and progression
- Friendly and supportive members of staff
Interested? APPLY NOW firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon