Are you a recent graduate in either Maths or a Science looking for a rewarding role as a Teaching Assistant?
Horizon Teachers is currently working alongside a well-known Enfield based secondary school who are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive graduate to join their friendly staff as a Teaching Assistant. This is a long term role for a dynamic and hardworking graduate with a degree in either Maths, Science or a related subject.
The school prides themselves on providing a vibrant and exciting environment where students love learning and thrive, Their Outstanding' judgement for behaviour and attitude to learning in both their last two Ofsted inspections are testament to their strong family values, which underpin their ethos. The school encourage their students to be caring, thoughtful and responsible, every individual in the school is highly valued.
The school is ideally looking for someone with the following;
• A recent degree in Maths or Science
• Has the desire to support students in a challenging classroom environment
• Be committed to the schools ethos and visions
• Available for a March start
• Having the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
• A real interest to have a future career in education (desired but not essential)
What we can offer you;
• Competitive pay from day 1
• Support from dedicated consultants who offer support and guidance
• The opportunity to get a place on paid vocational teaching training within a school
• The option of how you wish to be paid and which payroll company you choose to use
• In-depth free induction session in our central London office
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
If you are seeking a challenging and highly rewarding position such as this then we want to hear from you!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.