Product Design Teacher
Up to £40,000 per annum
Q - Are you an experienced Product Design Teacher?
Q – Do you have a Qualified Teaching Status?
Q – Are you seeking an exciting new role within an Outstanding secondary school?
If YES... We have a perfect role for you!!!!
Horizon Teachers is currently working with an Outstanding Schools in North London that are looking for a high achieving and experienced Product Design Teacher.
What will you will offer you;
- Ability to work in an outstanding school
- Main pay scale plus allowance of £1000 per annum
- Teaching Product Design in line with the AQA Product Design specification
- Working in a school that has 3 workshop spaces for product design based practical activities
- Available ICT suites when required
- Dedicated technicians who provide outstanding levels of support
- An Outstanding working environment
- Competitive Salary
- Safeguarding and Behaviour Management Training provided by Horizon Teachers
- Continued professional development
- Additional benefits available
What is required from you:
- Ability to teach Product Design up to KS5
- Qualified Teaching Status or equivalent
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for teaching your subject
- Strong academic Product Design background
- Excellent organisation skills
- Evidence of ambition and a commitment to continuing professional development
- The desire to maximise the performance of all students and ensure the very best progress for all
- Assessed by Ofsted as Outstanding
- Exceptional GCS examination success and a thriving sixth form
- Mixed Comprehensive
- Excellent reputation
- Well behaved students; the school proud themselves on allowing teachers to focus on teaching oppose to challenging behaviour
- A focus on achievement and rapidly growing
- Passion about supporting new staff on their career move and progression
- Friendly and supportive members of staff
Interested? APPLY NOW email@example.com where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).