Do you have a flair for the dramatic?
Want to help young people discover their inner actor while helping them boost their confidence and self esteem?
Horizon Teachers are working in conjunction with an Ofsted "Good" Academy hoping to appoint a Lead Drama Teacher this September on a permanent basis.
Please have a look at the job description below and if you fit the bill or you know someone that does (We pay up to £250 for referrals) then don’t hesitate to get in touch today on 0207 444 0009, you could be instrumental in discovering the next big star!
The ideal applicant will:
- Have some experience teaching Drama from Key stage 3 to 5
- Have a passion for performing arts and be able to utilize instructional methods to create interesting and progressive lesson plans
- Be able to bring ou t the best in students and help them to develop their interpersonal skills
- Hold qualified teaching status or a relevant qualification backed up by some solid and consistent experience in the field of Drama
- Be ambitious and keen to work in or progress into a leadership role
- Have the right to work in the UK
About the School:
- Based in West London
- Highly supportive leadership team and an open, positive learning environment where you will flourish too
- Parking on site
Why Horizon Teachers?
- We have specialised in successfully placing teaching and support staff into Secondary Schools across London and the South East for over 10 years.
- We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
- A comprehensive induction programme with support and mentoring
- A superb, modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities
- A happy, hard-working and highly ambitious community in which students and staff treat one another with care and respect
Get in touch today on 0207 444 0009 to find out more about what we have to offer.