Year 5 Teacher - April 2018 - Ofsted 'Good' School - MPS/UPS
Temp to Perm role
Are you a KS2 Primary Teacher looking for a new challenge from April 2018?
Horizon Teachers is working with a thriving 3 form entry primary school located in the borough of Harrow who is looking to appoint a year 5 teacher to start in April 2018. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding community based primary school. The school as a whole aims to provide an environment that is purposeful, creative and dynamic - a place where children develop a thirst for learning that will stay with them throughout their lives. They want pupils to grow into resourceful, independent learners who are equipped with all the skills they need to succeed in the modern world. In addition they have recently moved into brand new facilities with exciting resources to engage learners.
What the school are looking for:
• A Teacher with QTS or equivalent
• Either NQT or experienced Year 5 Teacher
• Passion, dedication and a teacher who is able to work in a thriving school
• A teacher who is personable, good at behaviour management with a good classroom presence
• Experience teaching in inner city schools with diverse children ideal but not essential
• Mixed 3-11 Primary School
• Ofsted 'Good' School
• Friendly and community based school
• Excellent transport links from central London
What the school will offer;
• A supportive and outstanding teaching environment
• CPD throughout the year
• Competitive rate of pay
• A Temp to perm position with progression opportunities
The school are looking for a Year 5 primary teacher for the next two terms initially with a view going permanent. This would suit both experienced and newly qualified teachers. The school offer a comprehensive induction programme for all staff.
Please apply for this role ASAP as the school wish to appoint now.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.