The school we are working with boasts a state of the art facility which is next to none! It features an indoor swimming pool which is open for staff to use after school hours. The schools members of staff have an excellent relationship and this is apparent from the warm feeling you get as soon as you walk into the school.
Horizon are currently seeking to find an experienced Nursery Nurse for this early years class in mainstream primary school on a long term basis. The ideal Nursery assistant would have a Level 3 Cache Diploma, an individual with a can do attitude, someone who is proactive and accustomed to the expectations of a nursery nurse.
The school has access to good transport links with the nearest station less than 10 minutes' walk away.
Why work as a Nursery Nurse?
• Allows you to have a hand in enhancing the education of children
• A fulfilling career which is rewarding
• A chance to see students grow and develop through their education
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers
• Competitive pay rates through PAYE or umbrella payroll companies
• Education specialist consultants, many ex teachers themselves, with over a decade worth of industry experience.
• A 4.7* rating on Google! Meaning we are highly trusted by the staff we have helped
• Free CPD Certified Safeguarding and Behaviour Management training
If this sounds like you apply now!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.