Mathematics reveals its secrets only to those who approach it with pure love, for its own beauty. - Archimedes
Everything around us is numbers, from the mobile phone we hold in our hands to the complex systems that help us in our lives every day.
Horizon Teachers are currently working with an outstanding Hillingdon based Secondary School seeking to appoint a Maths Teacher to start in September 2020.
You do not need to hold qualified Teacher Status to be successful in this role however you must have experience teaching Maths in a School setting.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• Education specialist consultants, many ex-teachers themselves, with over a decade worth of industry experience.
• We offer support through the whole process including CV formatting and interview preparation completely free of charge
• A 4.7* rating on Google! Meaning we are highly trusted by the staff we have helped.
• Free safeguarding and behaviour management training
Further information on this role:
• Teaching Maths from KS3 to KS4 (Experience is essential)
• Ability to teach at Key stage 5 would be a bonus but is not essential
• Newly Qualified Teachers will be supported towards their induction year
• Option of permanency or long term supply
• Overseas and unqualified Teachers are welcome to apply
• AQA Curriculum based
• North West London
• You must have the right to work in the UK
Know someone who would love this role? Put them in touch and earn yourself £200 in vouchers.
Get in touch today to find out more about this School and all the excellent roles we have available for September 2020.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.