We are looking for an experienced KS1 Teacher for a maternity cover position at an Outstanding Primary School in Redbridge.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
• 2 form entry
• New, modern building, with lots of outdoor space and excellent facilities
• Well behaved children
• Supportive leadership team and opportunities to grow and develop
The current KS1 Teacher is going on maternity leave at the end of October. The position will officially start from 1st November, however this could be sooner, if you are available, allowing you to have a handover with the current Class Teacher.
The position is offered on a 1 year fixed term contract, and will be paid to scale. There is potential for the contract to be extended or a permanent contract offered after this time.
• A qualified Primary Teacher, with QTS
• A minimum of 1 years teaching experience
• Good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
• An excellent team player, who is able to work well with the KS1 team
• Passionate about enhancing and enriching the education of your class
Location - The school is based within the London Borough of Redbridge. There is a staff car park available, should you wish to drive. For users of public transport, the school is easily accessible via National Rail, the District line and local bus routes.
If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to visit the school, contact Louise at Horizon Teachers or submit your CV today.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found