An Outstanding' School in Redbridge are seeking a Chemistry Teacher to join their team from September. This is a large Roman Catholic mixed Secondary School with a highly attended sixth form. The Catholic ethos is apparent throughout the school's vision however the Head Teacher welcomes applications from Teachers of any faith or no faith.
The role will be to teach Chemistry to KS3, 4 and 5 students, you must have experience of teaching GCSE and A Level Chemistry. The school follows the AQA syllabus so experience of teaching this would be beneficial. Results in the Science department are consistently outstanding therefore you will need high expectations of learning.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Hold QTS
• Be an NQT or have at least 1 years UK teaching experience
• Be adept at using ICT to support your teaching
• Be confident in teaching GCSE and A Level Chemistry
The school can offer you:
• A supportive team of teachers and support staff
• Well-resourced classrooms and a laptop for your use
• Well behaved students who are proud of their school
• An inspirational Head Teacher and a school that is outstanding' in every area
The Head Teacher would like to meet Teachers as applications are received so apply now or call Tom on 0207 444 0009 to find out more.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.