Are you a patient and motivational Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
Do you believe that every child has the right to a quality education, irrespective of the personal challenges they may face?
We are currently working with an alternative provision school that supports Primary pupils who have Social, Emotional and behavioural difficulties, and aims to help them reintegrate back into the classroom. The school places a high emphasis on pastoral care, pupil wellbeing and enabling pupils to make good choices on a daily basis. With small class sizes and a personalised curriculum, this Good school aims for all of its pupils to be successful.
• A caring and enthusiastic manner
• Able to engage pupils in a wide range of activities
• Hold a current DBS- we can help with your application
What you will be doing in this role:
• Offering personalised 1:1 / small group support to pupils
• Empowering pupils to make informed choices about their education, friendships and personal behaviour
• Preparing pupils to return to a mainstream classroom
If you want to be part of a team that believes in personal responsibility, love of learning and respect for others, contact the SEN team today. Click above to apply or call us now on 0207 444 0009.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.