Interim School Office Manager
We are looking for an interim office manager for an Early Years Centre in Southwark.
You will be co-ordination all administrative functions to assist the smooth running of the school.
Be responsible for all aspects of the school admission procedures. As part of your duties, you are expected to work in conjunction with the School Business manager and Senior leadership team.
Some of the duties you will be expected to undertake are:
• To be responsible for assisting in managing the school office.
• To deputise for the School Business Manager in their absence.
• To be responsible for the maintenance of various school computerised databases of pupil and staff information. (RE Integris / ParentMail)
• To be responsible for the school admissions procedures.
• To provide administrative support to colleagues as appropriate.
• To be responsible for Financial Administration including responsibly for petty cash and school fund.
• To support with the collection and monitoring of school fees.
• To be a personal assistant to the Headteacher.
We are looking for applicants who:
• Have recent experience of working in a school office
• Experience of using a school database system- SIMS or Integris
• Can commit long term with a possibility of a permanent appointment
• Available to start in October 2018
This is a full time, term time role, working 41 weeks of the year
Start Date- October 2018
Salary £23k-£28k (Pro Rata) depending on experience
If you meet the criteria and would like to join great school apply with your cv
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.