We have been working closely with a school in Hackney who are looking for an exceptional Nursery Teacher to start in September 2020. The school are seeking a passionate outstanding teacher to join their team to inspire the next generation and make a real difference!
The Good' Ofsted rated school believe that every child is an individual, who with the right amount of support, dedication and patience will be able to flourish. The school have an extremely dedicated and friendly team who will support you every step of the way.
• Be a fully qualified teacher/NQTs welcome
• Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• Have excellent classroom management skills
• Be able to create a safe, nurturing learning environment
Please apply immediately with your CV if you are interested in this position. We at Horizon Teachers are education specialists with a 4.7* rating on Google! We work with schools across the whole of London and support both teachers and support staff secure their ideal role.
Benefits of Horizon Teachers
• We have been helping Teachers and Support Staff find work since 2008
• If you choose a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to guarantee you are better off
• After 12 weeks we will pay you the permanent equivalent for the job (and in many cases from day one!)
• In our team we have collective experience of working with schools for over 80 years!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.