£27,000 - £46,000 per annum
Permanent opportunity available for an experienced Nursery Teacher with experience of working within a Nursery School or Children's Centre.
This Outstanding Nursery School in North London are extremely warm and welcoming with a very low staff turnover. Many of their support staff have been with the School for over 5 years.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• 3 days per week: Wednesday to Friday
• Based within the room for 2.5 to 5 year olds
• Supported by a number of additional adults within the classroom including a Room Leader
• Responsibility for managing and leading the other adults within the room
• Nursery open for an extended day, but you will be working standard school hours
• High proportion of children who come from families who speak English as a 2nd or 3rd language
• Passionate about Early Years with lots of energy and enthusiasm
• Experience of managing and leading a room of support staff
• Excellent communication and phonics skills
• Available to commit to working 3 days per week for the duration of the academic year 2018/19
• Experience of working within a Nursery School or Children's Centre environment is preferred
The Nursery School is in a great location, within easy reach of a tube station on the Victoria Line.
Please apply online today if you are interested in this opportunity!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.