'I had Reece as consultants and within a week of being joined to the agency they had lined up an interview for me with a years work placement! They were very quick at getting back to me through email with any queries I had. Although I have decided a different route for myself I would like to work with them again in the future. Overall a very good experience.'' - 5* Google Review
About the school:
• Large, 3 form entry primary school with state-of-the-art equipment and well-resourced classrooms
• A place where cultures, languages and faiths are shared and celebrated
• The staff team strive to ensure children leave the school with confidence and with an awareness and understanding of the ever-changing world so they can work positively towards a better future for all
• A stimulating and caring environment to encourage inquisitive learners
What the school are looking for:
• An enthusiastic, energetic Nursery Nurse who has experience working with young children
• Someone who is able to plan and deliver fun, engaging activities to aid social and academic development
• An individual who is passionate about the education sector and providing children with the best start in life
• Level 3 Childcare Qualification, or equivalent
Why work with Horizon Teachers?
• A competitive pay rate paid through an umbrella company of your choice, or PAYE
• If you choose an umbrella company we offer an uplift to cover any external costs
• Up to £200 worth of vouchers of your choice for any referrals you make
• The chance to work with one of the highest rated agencies in London… Check out our Google Reviews!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.