We are looking for an experienced and qualified Nursery Nurse for a Nursery School in Lambeth, starting in January 2019.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Working with 3 & 4 year olds
• Working a standard school day from 8:30am until 4pm
• Term time only
• Free flow setting with children having access to the outdoor areas all day
• January 2019 until July 2019, with potential for a permanent contract from September 2019
The Nursery School runs alongside a Children's Centre, who work to provide family services, drop ins and training courses for local families.
The Nursery has a relaxed dress code due to the nature of the work.
• A qualified Nursery Nurse with a relevant childcare qualification (NVQ, NNEB, Childhood/Education Studies degree)
• Experienced in and knowledgeable about working within Early Years Education
• An enthusiastic and energetic individual who enjoy working with children
• An excellent team player
• Reliable and able to commit to a full time position for at least the remainder of the academic year
The Headteacher is looking to arrange to meet suitable Nursery Nurses for an informal chat and tour of the Nursery School over the coming weeks, before the Christmas holidays. If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your CV, or contact Louise at Horizon Teachers.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.