A Nursery Pre-School in Colliers Wood are seeking a qualified Nursery Nurse Early Years Practitioner to join their team from ASAP for a permanent role.
• You will be working with children aged 2.5 to 5 years old- ( Toddlers / Pre-school )
• Salary- £19,000- £24,000 per annum (depending on qualifications and experience)
• A 36 hour working week Monday to Friday
• Rotating shift patterns
This is a large, full time centre that provides for children between 8am and 6pm. Staff follow a rotating shift pattern and are committed to supporting the child as a whole.
The pre-school has excellent facilities including a large outside area that every child can access and modern sensory rooms.
You will be supported by a dedicated leadership team with qualified and experienced senior staff to help you develop as a practitioner, additional training will be provided in areas such as speech and language etc
Ideally we are looking for applicants who:
• Have a relevant childcare qualification- NVQ, NNEB, Childhood/education studies degree
• Ideally have post qualification experience
• Have excellent EYFS knowledge
• Be an enthusiastic nursery practitioner who works well in a team
• Be confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play
The nursery is looking to meet practitioners as applications are received so apply now or call Umar on 0207 444 0009 to find out more.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.