Horizon Teachers are working with a lovely Primary School in Hounslow who are looking to appoint a fully qualified Nursery Nurse. The school are looking for a motivated and passionate Nursery Nurse who love working with children and teaching them whilst having fun! This is a full time positon for the academic year working 8:30am - 4pm Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities as a Nursery Nurse:
• Safeguarding the children
• Planning and delivering activities in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework
• Liaising with parents and updating the children's learning journals
• Report writing
• Working as part of a brand new nursery team at the school
What you will need:
• A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare
• Experience working in a Primary School in either Nursery or Reception
• Able to commit to a full time position for the rest of this academic year
• Able to start working immediately
Why choose Horizon?
• We are a warm and welcoming consultancy who work with Primary, Secondary and SEN schools throughout London
• We can help you with permanent, long term and flexible supply work
• The opportunity to work closely with a specialist consultant
• Up to £200 worth of vouchers for referring a friend
• The opportunity to kick start your career and Enhance Children's Education
Apply for this position now! If you want to find out more about the school or this role please call Reece on the Primary Team on 0207 444 0009.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.