Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
* Early Years
* Childrens Centre setting
* Term time
* Flexible working
* Croydon Area
We are working with a group of established children's centres in the in Croydon / South East London area.
These are busy, multicultural nursery schools serving a diverse community.
The nurseries cater for 2-4 year olds in their pre-school and run alongside their children centre services for the community.
We are looking for passionate practitioners to further strengthen their friendly team.
The work available is flexible and can fit around your availability. This includes: ad hoc cover work as bank staff, short term sickness cover, and permanent positions.
Ideally You will:
• Be qualified to NVQ/CACHE Level 3/NNEB (or equivalent) in childcare
• Have a sound understanding and experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and Every Child Matters framework
• Have a desire to work with children under 5 years old, and be committed to giving them the best possible start in life
• Be a self-starting person with a hands on, practical approach to children's learning
• Be an effective team member with a proactive approach and a sense of humour
In return we can offer flexible working during school term time, excellent rates of pay and ongoing support.
For more information and to apply submit your CV for consideration
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.