Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner
• Early Years
• Term time
• Haringey, North London
A Nursery school and Childrens centre in Haringey (Close to Tottenham) require a qualified Nursery Nurse / Early Years practitioner
to start in January 2020.
This is a busy, diverse nursery school serving the local community in North London.
The nursery caters for 2-4 year olds in their pre-school and run alongside their children centre services for the community.
We are looking for a passionate practitioner to further strengthen their friendly team.
This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday during school term times. .
Ideally you will:
• Be qualified to NVQ/CACHE Level 3/NNEB (or equivalent) in childcare
• Have a sound understanding and experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and Every Child Matters framework
• Have a desire to work with children under 5 years old, and be committed to giving them the best possible start in life
• Be a self-starting person with a hands on, practical approach to children's learning
• Be an effective team member with a proactive approach and a sense of humour
In return we can offer:
- Excellent rate of pay (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Flexible working during school term time
- Option to be paid directly by Horizon Teachers or by a payroll company
- Consideration for permanent roles in schools and childrens centres.
For more information and to apply submit your CV for consideration
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.