A children's centre in Islington are seeking a qualified Nursery Nurse to join their team for a permanent role.
• You will be working with children aged 0-5 years old.
• Excellent salary- upto £20,000 per annum
• A 35 hour working week Monday to Friday
• Rotating shift patterns of 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm
• 26 days holiday
This is a large, full time centre that provides for children between 8am and 6pm. Staff follow a rotating shift pattern and are committed to supporting the child as a whole. Resources are good and there is a large outside area that every child can access to support their learning in all areas.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be a qualified Nursery Nurse (Level 3 minimum)
• Ideally have 2 years experience as a Nursery Nurse
• Have excellent EYFS knowledge
• Be an enthusiastic nursery practitioner who works well in a team
• Be confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play
The Children's Centre can offer you:
• A highly supportive senior leadership team
• A dedicated team of staff who work closely together to achieve the best outcomes for children in their care
• A convenient location close to the station
• Parents who want to work in conjunction with staff to support their children's learning and wellbeing
• Continued Professional development and ongoing training
The Centre is looking to meet Nursery Nurses as applications are received so apply now or call Umar on 0207 444 0009 to find out more.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.