Have yet to secure a placement school from September?
Feel like you need some time before committing to a school?
Then why not try supply?
Starting your teaching career can be daunting and however much you want to secure your first school, you need to make sure you are making the right decision. That's why, starting on supply in September can not only benefit you mentally but physically too boosting your self-esteem and energy levels allowing you to take ownership of well-being. Here are just some of the benefits of supply teaching:
• Choose the days you want to work! This can change weekly or termly
• Work in a variety of schools
• Paid weekly with great daily rates
• Nearby locations
• No signing of contracts therefore, no notice periods required
• Actual attend those evening yoga and well-being classes
• Albeit minimal, no marking or planning!
• Benefit from working with a variety of excellent practitioners
• And above all, lovely children to work with!
A growing number of children and young people in the UK are being identified as having Special Educational Needs (SEN) whether academic, physical, mental health/medical or behavioural. Many improvements have been made to support children within specialist provisions such as Complex Needs Schools and Pupil Referral Units (PRUs). These developments have led to an increase in the demand for qualified Teachers.
The types of SEN schools you can work in are:
• Additionally Resourced Provisions (ARPs)
• Complex Needs Schools (including Hospital Schools)
• Pupil Referral Units (PRUs)
What we are looking for:
• Excellent communicators
• Primary or Secondary trained
• Good sense of humour
• Adaptable/flexible working style
If you feel you meet the above criteria, we want you to come and meet us!
Apply with your CV or call us! SEN Team!
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.