Position: Newly Qualified Teacher NQT
Start Date: September 2020
Location: South East London
Contract type: Permanent
Are you a trainee teacher looking for a secondary school that offers support, encouragement and a comprehensive NQT induction programme? Tired of job hunting during this critical time of your training?
Let Horizon Teachers do the work for you. We have excellent opportunities for enthusiastic, energetic and committed Newly Qualified Teachers to join secondary schools across South East London from September 2020 on permanent contracts. We have opportunities for NQTs of all subjects including the following and more: Maths; English; Science; Humanities; Computer Science; ICT; MFL; Design and Technology; Art and Design; PE and Music.
The schools we are working with can offer superb induction programmes and mentoring, forward-thinking learning environments and excellent CPD. We have long-standing partnerships with various Good and Outstanding Secondary schools across South East London.
We are working with secondary schools in the following areas and more: Erith; Bexleyheath; Charlton; Eltham; Chislehurst; Sidcup; Deptford; Blackheath; Woolwich; Plumstead; Lewisham; Grove Park; Lee; Sydenham; Beckenham; Peckham; Bermondsey; Herne Hill; Dulwich; Camberwell; and Brixton.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• More time to focus on your training instead of job hunting
• A team of specialist education consultants including many ex-teachers and over 10 years of working with Secondary schools across London
• A 4.7* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
• Schools with excellent CPD and opportunities for progression
• Schools with comprehensive induction programmes with support and mentoring
• Schools with forward-thinking learning environments with state-of-the-art facilities
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
• If you looking for flexibility before committing to a permanent contact, we can also help you.
We are looking for the following NQTs:
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or soon to be gaining QTS with a relevant undergraduate degree
• Experience teaching KS3 and KS4
• A passion for delivering lessons in innovative ways
• The desire to develop into an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Someone of energy, good humour and commitment
To apply and find out more, please submit an up to date CV as soon as possible and we will be in touch immediately with successful applicants.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.