MFL Teacher - French with Spanish
Start Date: October 2019
Area: Lambeth, London
Age range: Key Stage 3/4 and Key Stage 5
Type: 11-18 community school - Ofsted Good'
Salary: £140- £250 per day
Are you a Qualified MFL Teacher looking to work with subject specialists in an outstanding department?
Horizon Teachers are looking for a well-qualified MFL Teacher to join a popular Secondary school in Lambeth after October half-term. The successful candidate should be an experienced teacher or an NQT that teaches French across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 as well Spanish to at least Key Stages 3.
This school consistently outperforms other schools in terms of pupils' progress whatever the pupil's starting point. It has recently undergone a rebuild and has modern buildings with state of the art facilities. You will be joining a passionate and driven team with high standards and a proven track record of results. Alongside this, you will benefit from a collaborative and mutually supportive environment with continuous opportunities for professional development. This is an opportunity to advance your career within a supportive learning environment.
A range of benefits are on offer, including:
• A team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice (Please look at our Google reviews!).
• Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
• A comprehensive induction programme with support and mentoring
• A superb, modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities
• A happy, hard-working and highly ambitious community in which students and staff treat one another with care and respect
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
We are looking for the following MFL teacher:
• A dynamic and outstanding teacher, holding QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
• The ability to teach French across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 as well as Spanish at Key Stages 3
• An ambitious person with high expectations for yourself and your students
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
If you would like to join a thriving and successful school and are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, then please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV.
If your application is successful we will contact you immediately.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.