Up to £205 a day
Q - Are you experienced in teaching French up to KS4 and Spanish up to KS3?
Q – Do you have a Qualified Teaching Status?
Q – Are you seeking an exciting new role within an Outstanding secondary school?
If YES... We have perfect roles for you!!!!
Horizon Teachers is currently working with an Ofsted rated Good School in Grays (Essex) that is looking for a talented and driven MFL Teacher.
What will be offered to you;
- Ability to work in a good to outstanding school
- Teaching both French and Spanish (option to teach only French)
- Clear progression that will reflect in pay
- Flexible working hours and days
- An Outstanding working environment
- Competitive Salary
- Safeguarding and Behaviour Management Training provided by Horizon Teachers
- Continued professional development
- Additional benefits available
What is required from you:
- Ability to teach French up to KS4 (essential)
- Ability to teach Spanish up to KS3 (desirable)
- Qualified Teaching Status or equivalent
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for teaching your subject
- Strong academic background
- Excellent organisation skills
- Evidence of ambition and a commitment to continuing professional development
- The desire to maximise the performance of all students and ensure the very best progress for all
- Assessed by Ofsted as Good to Outstanding
- Outstanding languages departments
- Mixed Comprehensive school
- Excellent reputation
- A focus on achievement and rapid growth
- Passion about supporting new staff on their career move and progression
- Friendly and supportive members of staff
Interested? APPLY NOW email@example.com where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).