MFL Teacher Spanish KS4 & 5
Salary: MPS UPS (Based on experience)
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: September 2017
2016 GCSE Results: 80% at A* - C
A top secondary academy situated in Greenwich is hoping to recruit a well-qualified MFL Teacher who can teach Spanish to KS4 & 5 to become a member of this excellent school. This exciting role is to start in September 2019.
The successful candidate will be joining an MFL department in an Ofsted graded Good' school. The school are looking for a teacher to be committed to the development of high quality teaching practices and high standards of achievement. Spanish teaching at A-level is essential for this position along with KS3 & KS4 Spanish and French.
Their ideal MFL candidate will be experienced and qualified with strong GCSE passed results and a good degree in their respective subject. They are looking for someone who is passionate, dynamic, enthusiastic and committed to the development of all pupils, whilst inspiring their further development of best practice across the MFL department and both respond and contribute to the schools changes and development.
The MFL department aim to inspire and enable all our students to become successful learners and this is a wonderful opportunity to join a hard-working and motivated team. This vacancy is suited to more experienced teachers however the school welcome applications from NQT's. This is temporary to permanent role and the school is keen to interview candidates immediately.
If interested in this role you must have the following:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or oversea trained.
- PGCE in MFL or degree level equivalent
- An excellent track record of raising attainment and examination success at Key Stages 3 - 5
- A track record of outstanding teaching across all Key Stages
- An excellent knowledge of establishing best practice with respect to the teaching of Spanish and French to GCSE and A level
- The ability and enthusiasm to motivate students and staff in delivering outstanding lessons across the school.
- The ability to raise expectations and aspirations of students of all abilities
- Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
The school is very keen to hear from teachers who are ambitious and can work well in a team to successfully bring the best out of their students to achieve outstanding results.
For further information simply apply to this position with your CV.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.