Media Resource Officer
£22,377 per annum
January 2020 start
Are you looking for a role in a great Inner London Secondary School?
Are you highly organised and professional in your work.
Do you have an eye for details and a creative eye.
Horizon Teachers is working with a large Inner London Secondary school who are looking to appoint a Media Resource Officer. The position is a key role in the school where you will be responsible for producing materials and promoting the school in all environments and medias.
The school are looking for an organised and self motivated individual who is able to produce resources, create digital matter and support staff and pupils with media projects.
This role will involve interaction with staff and pupils at the school so someone who is comfortable interacting with pupils and teachers is essential. The role is a key position at the school. Reprographics including running the school photocopying, producing promotional material and devising strategies is essential. Having excellent ICT shills is essential.
The Key responsibilities are;
• To be responsible for the smooth running of the Media Resources Centre on a day to day basis, including an effective bulk photocopy service to all members of staff.
• To be responsible for ensuring equipment in the resource centre is deployed and working satisfactorily. To liaise with external agencies to organise repairs as required.
• To be responsible for the acquisition of equipment (excluding equipment that is the direct responsibility of the IT support department) including the researching, and subsequent commissioning, marking and entry of stock into stock records and computer database.
• To create, manage and achieve a development plan for the use of media resources within the school giving due consideration to the School Development Plan.
• To oversee the recording and transferring of learning materials to other media, subject to legal and organisational limitations.
• To be responsible for the media resource centre budget and ensure value for money is achieved in accordance with laid down procedures.
• To offer support and assistance in the day to day matters relating to the Schools reprographic service.
• To manage the school's social media accounts.
• To provide assistance in the work of displays around the school, both in the classrooms and corridors.
If you feel this role is for you please apply ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.
No jobs found