Trainee Maths Teacher
Outstanding West London Secondary School
£21,000 - £22,000 per year
September 2018 start
Progression to QTS in 2019
Are you looking to become a Maths Teacher in 2019?
Do you have a Degree in Maths or strong A Levels in Maths or Further Maths?
Do you want to be trained to become a Maths Teacher and gain Qualified Teacher Status?
Horizon Teachers is working with a Large Outstanding Secondary School in West London who are looking to employ a graduate to work as an Unqualified Teacher in the Maths Department. The role is a permanent position with outstanding training on offer for all to progress onto teaching if desired in 2019. This is an outstanding role and would lead on to a role in Teaching should you desire.
• Working within the Maths department assisting with lessons and delivering small group sessions.
• Teaching Assistant working within the Maths department.
• Working with students in Small groups and on a one to one basis in the Maths Department.
• Permanent position with an excellent starting salary in excess of £21,000.
• Excellent training and development to become a Qualified Maths Teacher in 2019.
The school is an outstanding secondary school with an excellent reputation in the local area and across London. Results at the school are the highest in the borough and 90% of the students achieved A* - C in 2017. The Maths department have excellent results with over 90% of students achieving A* - C at GCSE. At A Level students have the opportunity to study Further Maths and this is a popular option. Staff at the school are outstanding and passionate, Student behaviour is excellent and pupil's progress is well about national average.
What the school are looking for;
• A regent Maths Graduate with the passion to become a Maths Teacher.
• Someone with A-Levels in Maths or Further Maths.
• A motivated and dynamic individual looking for a role where progression is possible.
• Someone with the desire to progress in education and possibly become a teacher in the future.
• A well-educated and passionate individual.
The successful applicant will receive;
• An excellent salary from £21,000 - £22,000 per year.
• A fixed term contract with the school.
• An Outstanding working environment with a hard working team of teachers.
• Progression to complete a Teacher Training course in 2019 and gain QTS.
• Route into teaching through the schools training provider.
Please apply for this position now as the school would like to interview outstanding individuals ASAP.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Our Integrity, your Horizon.