A Passionate Newly Qualified Teacher of Maths would be the ideal Teacher for this friendly, community based School in North London. Horizon Teachers are working throughout this Pandemic and will be setting up video interviews to secure you your first teaching position.
Horizon Teachers along with this Ofsted Good' school wants you to join their small school community and become a fully-fledged member of staff. Working full time within the well-resourced Maths Department, you will be responsible for the delivery of the Maths curriculum up to GCSE level. This position is designed for a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) as the school have put in place an excellent induction programme and a light timetable.
As a Maths Teacher at the school you will be part of the most successful department at the school. Results are amongst the best in the school and the Head of department has built a very strong department. You will be teaching pupils who are willing to learn and focused to achieve. The school has a community feel and has turned around in the last few years, You will also get to undertake pastoral roles as a form tutor.
The school are looking for a Newly Qualified Maths Teacher to join an expanding department and start on a Permanent basis in September 2020.
What this school will offer you?
• An excellent Maths Teaching position
• A supporting Maths department to work in.
• An outstanding Induction programme through your NQT year.
• The opportunity to progress in the department in your second year.
Why This School?
• A strong Supportive Maths department.
• A Head Teacher that thrives to progress every pupils.
• Excellent transport links to central London and the surrounding areas.
• Progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position the School would like applications ASAP, the school will be looking for Teachers who have;
• Qualified teacher status (QTS),
• Strong behaviour management skills
• PGCE in Maths or another subject and experience teaching Maths.
• Experience teaching maths to GCSE Level through training
• Experience in a secondary school within your placement schools.
• Excellent subject knowledge and passion for Maths
• Enhanced DBS Disclosure or Overseas Police Clearances
Interviews will conducted ASAP over Video.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.