Horizon Teachers are recruiting a passionate, innovative and motivated Maths Teacher for a forward-thinking Secondary School in Kingston-upon-Thames that we are working exclusively with. You will be joining a highly successful and established Maths Department, becoming part of a team that has worked together for a number of years. The school offers state of the art modern facilities, unparalleled CPD opportunities, bespoke development programmes and great support for NQTs. It is dedicated to the well-being of staff.
We are looking for either an experienced teacher that has taught the Maths curriculum across Key Stages 3 and 4 or an NQT. Applications from teachers can teach A Level Maths are desirable but not essential. This is a permanent post starting in September 2020.
The benefits of working with Horizon Teachers:
• A team of specialist education consultants with over 80 years combined experience and including many ex-teachers
• A 4.7* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped
• Established and exclusive relationships with schools across London and the South East
• Up to £200 in vouchers of your choice if you refer a friend or colleague.
We are looking for the following Maths Teacher:
• A passion in delivering lessons in innovative ways
• Someone of energy, good humour and commitment
• Experience teaching KS3 and KS4
• Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Proven track record of raising attainment and keeping standards high
• Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained with a relevant undergraduate degree
To apply and find out more about this role, please submit an up to date CV as soon as possible.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.